Ah! Time to continue where we left off..
11. Favourite place in Hogwarts:
Need you ask?! The Library.
12. Best event in the Triwizard tournament:
The one in the maze – my love of all things puzzling that requires one to use the brain extends to no end.
13. Favourite female character:
Hermione Granger. ‘Nuff said.
14. Subjects that I would like to include in the Hogwarts curriculum:
Occlumency and Legilimency 😀 What can possibly be more exciting than exploring the labyrinth that is the mind?!
15. Favorite shop:
Ollivander’s! What wouldn’t I give to go to that shop, and have a magic wand select me.. *sigh*..
16. Invent new flavors for Bertie Bott’s every flavor beans:
c. Chocolate cake
d. Rice (weird huh?!)
f. Pasta 😀
g. Ice tea
h. Cold coffee
17. Favorite magical beast:
The Phoenix! Que magnifique!
18. The Deathly Hallow that I would want to own:
The Invisibility cloak! I smell freedom.. 🙂
19. One scene from the movies, which never fails to make me smile:
There you have it! A minor scene I know. But Oliver Wood is gorgeous in this scene *drool*, and this is the one part in the entire HP series (movies alone), that reminds me why I’m a HP fan, every single time I watch it. It is the very first Quidditch match in the movies peeps! 😀
20. The most scariest part in the books:
Can’t think of a single thing that “scared” me!
And that’s that! Until the next and final 10, I sign off! 🙂